RaspberryJAMMA is a Raspberry Pi JAMMA adaptor that converts a RPi into a true JAMMA board, intended for you to do whatever it is you want with. No modification to your JAMMA cab is required (unless you want to add a kick harness). It can be configured for normal JAMMA (w/ optional kick harness) or for 6 buttons on JAMMA via dipswitches. Video out is RGBS on JAMMA or can be reconfigured to output higher resolutions through VGA. The board features amplified mono sound or line level stereo can be used.
- Made in Australia to the highest standards
- Mainly through hole parts used for long term service ability (the one serface mount part used can be found already installed on a dip adaptor and installed as through hole too), no planned obsolecance.
- Most advanced RPi arcade game emulation package available.
- Able to run 1000s of games full speed.
- Actively developed software still receiving updates.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest generation of single-board computers from the Raspberry Pi Foundation. Upgrades include a faster 1.2GHz ARMv8 64bit processor and built-in WiFi and Bluetooth functionality.
Not only is the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B the fastest Raspberry Pi to date, it's the first one with built-in WiFi (802.11B/G/N) and Bluetooth Low Energy1 connectivity allowing you to get connected right out of the box.
The Pi 3 is powered by an all-new BCM2837 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARMv8 64bit2 processor that is noticeably quicker and more usable than previous generations. Webpages render faster and programs are much more snappy, making the experience feel like a modern machine than a $35 computer.
Other upgrades include improved power management which allow the Pi 3 to power hungry USB gadgets like hard drives and cameras. Of course, this increased capacity means that you'll need a power supply that's up to the task. We recommend a 5V USB power supply capable of putting out at least 2.4A. If you're looking for one, our 28-19336 5.25V 2.4A supply has been heavily tested to be compatible with the Pi 3.
Another slight upgrade is to the microSD card port. The spring loaded pop-in, pop-out port has been replaced with a simpler (and more reliable) manual side-in, slide-out version. This will be a welcome change to anyone who's popped-out the microSD card accidentally!
Upgrades above aside, the rest of the Pi 3 is very similar to previous generations. RAM stays the same at 1GB, Ethernet is 10/100 and the GPU is the same tried-and-true VideoCore IV. As for physical changes, the Pi 3 keeps the same footprint, mounting holes, and all port types and locations as previous versions. The only physical difference is the addition of a ceramic WiFi / BLE antenna and the location of the status LEDs (which have switched sides.) All cases that worked for the Pi B+ and Pi 2 are compatible (although you may want to drill new holes to see the status LEDs.)
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad Core BCM2837 ARMv8 64bit Processor
- Connectivity: Built-in WiFi (802.11B/G/N) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: VideoCore IV
- USB: 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- Ethernet: 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Video Output: Full-Size HDMI and Composite
- Sound: L/R Stereo Line-out
- Operating System: microSD card to load and store OS
- Digital Interfaces: 1 x CSI Camera Port and 1 x DSI Display Port
- GPIO: 40 General Purpose Input / Output Pins
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great adapter for my game. Bought the Pi with it and love the custom front end. Looks, plays and installs great
Price Value Quality